What You Receive:
(1) Informed and well prepared regulatory interventions to achieve various goals
(2) Clearly formulated objectives and monitoring mechanisms.
What We Do:
(1) Situation analysis identifying the nature of problem and the need for addressing problem.
(2) Determination of the baseline scenario for the problem – expected future state without any intervention.
(3) Identification of possible options - regulatory and non-regulatory interventions aimed at achieving desired results.
(4) Analysis of expected results of interventions both in terms of achievement of objectives and indirect effects on various stakeholders.
(5) Recommendation on specific intervention based on the results of the analysis.