GEC is an international business consulting company, implementing systemic business solutions to large and medium enterprises/organizations and start-up companies and projects, that need efficient business advice to grow and change. We work both with private and public organizations.
Since our establishment in 2010, we have successfully implemented over 150 projects locally and internationally, opened representation in the capital of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, and the largest metropolis of Kazakhstan, Almaty and became consulting partners of IFS (a leading global provider of ERP software) in Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan. We are members of International Society for Performance Improvement, UN Global Compact Network, and the signatory of Women Empowerment Principles.
Why to work with us?
- We bring wide-range experience and provide innovative ways to create new opportunities enabling change and growth of your business
- We have a wide network in the business community and knowledge of local perspectives in the countries we operate in. We look forward to sharing our expertise to benefit your business
-We take your business personally and care about your success
The team of key consultants of GEC is comprised of young and experienced professionals, educated in US, Europe and best Georgian business schools and universities with PhD, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees, multilingual in Georgian, English, Russian, German, Lithuanian, Turkish, Kazakh and Kyrgyz. Our team members have extensive experience in large and small-scale project development, execution and management.
Areas of our expertise:
- Financial Sector
- Health Care
- Public Sector
Some of our clients:
- Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation (GOGC)
- Revenue Service
- Bank of Georgia
- Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development
- OPPA (Nova Technology)
- VTB Bank
- Municipal Development Fund of Georgia (MDF)
We work with international donor organizations:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), ASB Program
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- United Nations Secretariat, The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG)
Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan