Mission of activities performed by GIS and RS Consulting Center GeoGraphic is to popularize and familiarize wide public in Georgia with moderm Geo-Technologies.
Since 1998 GeoGraphic has been greatly contributing to development and utilization of modern technologies for spatial information management in Georgia. GeoGraphic has acquired extensive skills in collecting, processing and analyzing spatial data of huge amount transforming it into essentially new information.
From 2002 GeoGraphic offers the customers a wide range of services in geoinformation systems formation, geodatabases management, GIS projects implementation, sectoral systems and user-oriented software development. During the short period of its activities GeoGraphic has served its clients by carrying out experts researches and evaluations, spatial modelling and improving decision-making process.
Since 2004 GeoGraphic is expanding area of its activities offering a wide spectrum of services - from topo-geodetic survey to sectoral information management systems development.
GeoGraphic performs its activities in almost all spheres. Environmental protection, natural resources management, urban development and architect, transport and communications, infrastructure, real estate market, construction, education, cultural heritage, municipal management, emergency situations, defense and security, health care and social issues- these are directions where GeoGraphic has been successfully performing its activities illustrating efficiency of GIS technologies application.
Expertise gained over the years of the activities carried out by GeoGraphic is oriented at:
• Spatial Information Collection and Processing
• Integrated Aerial Photograph and Satellite Image Processing
• Topogeodetic and Cadastral Works
• Photogrammetry and Orthophoto Production
• ESRI Software Distribution, Training and Certification
• Customized Software Development
• Sectoral Geoinformation Systems Development
• High-End Cartographic Production
• Environmental Survey and Analysis
• Geomonitoring Surveys
• Information Technologies Development