Château Mukhrani - is the first Georgian Château, which combines four main components: a vineyard, the wine cellar, the castle and the history. Its name is connected with the name of the representative of the royal Bagrationi dynasty, Ivane Mukhranbatoni, who in the 70s of the 19th century during his trip to France has studied the concept of the Château and began its introduction in his domain. The date indicated in the name of the restaurant, 1878, is related to the bottling of the first bottle of Mukhranian wine by Ivane Mukhranbatoni. The castle of Ivane Mukhranbatoni is widely known for its fabulous beauty, but only in 2002 it has regained its former appearance. The production of Mukhranian products, which are made with mixture of modern and traditional technologies, is recovering gradually. Wines of Ivane Mukhranbatoni were always distinguished by their exquisite taste and are still very popular both in domestic and international markets.