COPMANY INVET GROUP is a market leader in veterinary products and medicine in Georgia.
Company is successfully operating in Caucasus region for already 19 years with 80 employees at present. Company’s main activities are: import of veterinary products (Medicine, vaccines, feed additives, food/accessories for companion animals), manufacturing compound food for animal and poultry, manufacturing of veterinary medicine, distribution service throughout the country and export to neighbor countries. ;
INVET has manufactured and registered variety of veterinary medicines and food products and the number is constantly increasing.
Company has its own retail network and logistic centers according regions and several regional service centers.
INVET has professional team of veterinarians who carry out high qualified consulting service to the local farms and customers.
INVET GROUP profile/activities:
• Import of veterinary products (Medicine, vaccines, feed additives, pet food/accessories, veterinary instruments) - only European Brands,
• Distribution service, 3 stores and 8 branches throughout the country;
• Complete veterinary/consulting service according ISO standards;
• Implementation of new technologies in farms;
• Manufacturing compound food/concentrates for animal and poultry according HACCP standards, that meets 47% of market demand;
• Modern laboratory service;
• Manufacturing of veterinary medicine together with pharmaceutical Company Davati. More than 50 position of medicine were produced in the factory.
• Poultry farming – demonstrative farm, where imported and manufactured products are tested.
Invet holding is rising step by step, improving its technologies and service, increasing assortment and production. We are the instrument for farm developing in Georgia and vice versa.
ISO 9001-2008 HACCP ISO 22000